Blinking mindlessly, how natural
To let it lie loose by the theory of balloons
Gone bye - sky high, maybe higher.
Looks like we’re the only ones around,
Heading into the city lights; my arms stretch
To touch silhouettes out in the water —
Indigo is the night and pleasure is a violet
Tinted stop-light whose shine is excessive;
Go on my lover, let’s touch down
Where the grasses meet the sands and dawn.
Do not look to the dawn
And say that it can be forgotten.
Passion is a chord that
Rallies pretty memory, I left no
Emotion to itself.
Question question question... Who are your beautiful poems about?
I’m not sure how long ago this was asked (I’ve been using Tumblr off my phone & messages don’t show), but; The poems are about a few people, a rather large majority of them are about a really really good friend of mine. :) (Sorry for the delay in my response.)
Track sure signs of shine,
Sweet spark is a burning bulge
Banging out flares of fire from
What heat hangs heavy and low;
How lovely my longing is for
Craving a craze that comes like
The soured graces
Are from our reckless
We let it touch us, deep.
Man, manipulated, how
Misshapen his words are.
Eat it up.
Suck it out.
Garbage in the gardens, I
Insists we spend Sunday morn
Picking apart leaves and
He won’t get me; he will never.
Each ripple in open water, like you,
Acts below the sun.
On the surface you shiver
But I assure you, gunfire has ceased.
Over, are the fires, my dearest, it
Rests at the horizon.
The heavier it gets, the cooler
We’ll be - we have stars coming for us.
Our time is extraordinary.
We are simple, ready for all the
Worth in each other.
You’re safe to be at rest with me.
I take a lot more to
Heart than I used to.
I shall share what I
Carry, because I
Find it’s splendor too
Tonight, the fires are on.
We paint the sky with them
At sunset, watch them float to
The stars in plastic domes; we
Watch them drip back down
Against a smokescreen design.
We watch them flail in one spot,
Swallow trees and asphalt, glimmer
And fade at the distinct smell of
Burnt sugar; we even watch ancient
Pixels recreate all movements, gone.
Our fires are everlasting.
Everywhere, permanently imprinted
Heat and energy; rapid and soothing,
A transit system for our minds and souls.
I hope to burn, brightly.
You can never be without
The promise of happiness,
You’ve come to know it just
As well, as fondly, as you
Know your angers and sadness.
Inside you, between your mind
And valuable organs, your
Happiness grows under shear
Veils; pale and pure, we know that
The softest words push them aside,
Reveal the kindness of you, happiness.
If you’d have given me
Just one breath longer, I’d
Have been taken miles away
With you, the wind, and our
Yet I still admire that you didn’t,
Yeah I’ve got nerves and butterflies
With psychedelic pattern - oh
Darling, I’ve got acid to soothe me,
To make me love the world
- Anxiety: This too shall pass, even if that sounds corny and cliche. Your anxiety will subside, you are not dying, you will not die from this, everything is going to be fine. Keep taking deep breaths, try and stay focused.
- Depression: You are valid and your emotions are valid. You are a good, strong person, even if you don't feel like you are right now. Things DO get better, and I know you can get through this.
- Sexual Orientation: Your body, your life, your bedroom. You choose what you do with it, and I get no say in the matter, because I am not you. I'll respect you no matter what.
- Bipolar: The sun also rises. For all your bad days, weeks, or longer-- you also have good ones just beyond the horizon. You know better than anyone what it means to finally hit those "highs" in your life, and I hope that you just keep growing and strengthening yourself through your treatment to extend those happy moments.
- Self harm: This is your body and I'll never pass judgement over you for the things you choose to do with it. However, you should really consider speaking with a counselor about this. Not because you're "bad", but because I just want you to be safe.
- Eating disorders: It's okay to eat, you have permission. Eating will not make you fat, ugly, or worthless. Eating will make you strong, healthy, and lively. You deserve to eat, you deserve happiness.
- Abuse: What they did was wrong, and you had no consenting part in it. You have no need to feel guilty or shamed, although I understand that may be exactly how you are feeling right now. They're the ones at fault here, and the ball is entirely in your court if you choose to report them for that, which you are rightfully entitled to do.
- Suicide: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You are valuable and your existence is valuable. There are billions of people on this planet, and even if you think everyone hates you and no one cares, they do and they will. You can find so many friends and loved ones if you just allow yourself the time to look for them. The world turns out to be a beautiful place and you deserve to be alive to see that.
- Sexual assault: What they did was vile and disgusting. Yes, you're now left with this horrible, traumatic event to move on from, but your life is not entirely lost. Recovery is possible, and an unfortunately large number of people have to go through that-- but they make it to the other side. So can you, you can do this. You're not dirty, you're not a "slut" or a "whore", you are a human being whose rights were violated. But you are strong, and I know you can move past this in due time.
- Multiple Personality Disorder: I'll always love you no matter who you are. I only hope the absolute best for you during your recovery and treatment, and maybe one day I'll be so privileged as to love you as one whole.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: The pain of suddenly reliving horrific events is almost unimaginable for me. Please try and remember that although it feels like it's real and it's happening right now, that it's not. You are okay, you are fine, and you are safe. You are in the present here and now, and that past can't manifest itself again to come and physically hurt you. Everything is just fine, these feelings will pass and you're going to be okay.
- Schizophrenia: I am real and I can promise you that. I care. Try and find something grounding for you, an object that you can cling to to help you distinguish between whether or not you're hallucinating. You are not a freak, you are not a monster. You're a human being with rights and emotions who happens to be ill right now.
I’ve been admiring the
Walk you’ve got, how the darkness
Falls off your shoulders much
Like snowflakes brushed aside.
Oh, I think it’s nothing but butterfly
Thoughts in a frenzy, I don’t
Think my heart beats for you, but
It beats and beats on.
There will be spaces
Between the days.
I’m telling you, in my room,
I can’t sleep.
I can’t put my years to rest, no,
I can’t sleep.
And I am, I’m learning of
Lines and their meanings.
Empty, barrier, soft, silent,
I can’t sleep.
I can’t sleep because,
I can’t sleep when I’m thinking
Convinced that I am
Between his first
And last, but I am neither
The best nor his worst.
He holds his tongue
Like a fist, avoiding loose
Lunges in those places
I am vulnerable.
Subtle and real, I and
The unfortunate friends
Fade into frames
Of an old motion picture.
His person of love is not in us.
Sunshine on a Wednesday, how
Pointless; that carries me to
Thursday, another day away
This week is darkness, a cry.
The first seven in June, he
Won’t come until July;
I long for sky flight of fireworks.